Video production includes all aspects of making a video for later viewing, including planning, scripting, set-up, sound, lighting, videography, editing, graphics, narration, special effects and duplication.
What can we provide?
- Planning, scripting, setup, sound, lighting
- Digital video-recording in a state-of-the-art studio or on location
- Post-production editing, graphics, narration, special effects
Samples of our video work
- CAPA’s Alice Parker video, “Past, Present & Future”: Small | Large
- TEACH California Virtual Interviews
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Jack O’Connell Webcast (3-31-04)
- Contact Melinda Holt to learn more about video production.
- (916) 228-2636