Transitional Kindergarten Implementation Guide - A Resource for California Public School Administrators and Teachers
This event was held: 8:00 AM, November 1, 2013 (PST)
This is the 1st video in a series of 9 videos. Select a link to view other videos in the series.
- Introduction: Transitional Kindergarten Implementation Guide (4:16)
- Chapter 1: Program Structure and Design (6:39)
- Chapter 2: The Transitional Kindergarten Student (12:38)
- Chapter 3: Curriculum in a Transitional Kindergarten Program (5:22)
- Chapter 4: Effective Instruction in a Transitional Kindergarten Program (13:19)
- Chapter 5: The Transitional Kindergarten Learning Environment (7:26)
- Chapter 6: Assessment and Differentiated Instruction (10:08)
- Chapter 7: Involving Families and Community Partners in a Transitional Kindergarten Program (7:07)
- Chapter 8: Supporting Transitional Kindergarten Implementation (9:17)
If you experience technical difficulties when attempting to play an archived event, please contact technical support at 916-228-2636.
This event was made possible by:
the Sacramento County Office of Education and the Digital California Project.